Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Want to get a new dual out exhaust muffler, suggestions?

View Poll Results: Which dual out muffler?
Flowmaster just this time a dual out one 4 28.57%
Magnaflow 4 28.57%
Dynomax 3 21.43%
Borla 1 7.14%
Other (specify) 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Want to get a new dual out exhaust muffler, suggestions?

i have a flowmaster 40 single in single out right now and i do like it a lot but i love the look of dual outs. Price isn't a huge deal but i would like to keep it around or under 300 dollars (i would prob just get the muffler and get the shop to fab up pipes and put tips on)
Old 08-26-2010, 10:55 PM   #4
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have dual FM50 they are ok, if I could do it over i would just weld in a wicked flow into the stock pipes with a nice tip.

Old 08-27-2010, 11:35 AM   #5
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
I have dual FM50 they are ok, if I could do it over i would just weld in a wicked flow into the stock pipes with a nice tip.

what is so great about wicked flow, are they really any better than magnaflow or any of the big brands?