Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

What first?

Old 09-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
07SportTacoSr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
07SportTacoSr5's Tacoma Gallery
What first?

A month ago i bought my first tacoma. its a 2007 prerunner double cab sr5 sport. my initial thought is to do exhaust, intake, and try to incorporate the hood scoop with the intake. any pointers or suggestions as how to get good hps and performance?
Old 09-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Do a search on the hood scoop. It isn't effective. Intake, exhaust, headers and a URD MAF calibrator or APR computer will give you a nice jump. Intake alone won't do much and exhaust alone will help a tad but it is more sound than anything.