Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Video: Magnaflow Catback Exhaust on TRD Sport

Old 09-04-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
Video: Magnaflow Catback Exhaust on TRD Sport

After doing the install I made a quick video of the sound because I've seen a lot of questions about exhaust systems popping up lately. I ordered from Perfomance Peddler for $386 shipped using coupon code bestoffer4. It is my second awesome experience with them and I would recommend this company to anyone, especially since they have the best prices I've found for Magnaflow products. Just like with my last exhaust, I placed the order online on Wednesday and the exhaust shipped the same day and was delivered to me on Friday. A friend of mine who ordered a G8 exhaust from them also had similar experiences. I did the actual install today and finished the job start to finish in 45 minutes doing it by myself. Let me know if anyone has any questions, or visit my build page for more on my truck. Thanks.

I'm not quite sure how to embed the video into the thread, but here's the link.
Magnaflow Exhaust on 2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
Old 09-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds real good!