Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

2525xl vs 2525

Old 09-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #1
TheHansen is on a distinguished road

TheHansen's Tacoma Gallery
2525xl vs 2525

im sorry if this has been asked before... but i have been searching for a sound clip of a single out aero turbine 2525xl on a 4.0 with no luck. I can find it for the 2525 but i would like to be able to compare the 2 before i make the purchase.

-Hansen
Old 09-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHansen View Post
thanks but thats a set up with a 2525 in the vid.... im looking for the 2525xl
i know but one guy said he has one and its in the muffler thread means you gotta look for his post in that long thread
Old 09-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #7
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Just did a search for 2525xl, your thread was first, this thread was second in the list.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...e-muffler.html
Old 09-15-2010, 08:07 PM   #8
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHansen View Post
Thank you i appreciate it.... it just didnt say that it was the resonated version in the sound clip thread..... my fault for not looking harder
aint no problem im about to make a really stupid thread without searching just cuz