Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Where to buy an Exhaust tip??

Old 09-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Where to buy an Exhaust tip??

Does anyone know where can I buy an Exhaust tip online??
I ordered a Magnaflow exhaust for my truck but haven't find a tip to put on.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:08 PM   #2
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Take a ride to one of your exhaust shops in your area-a lot of them have them on display in the waiting room-others have drawers full of chrome tips they could weld on your truck in minutes for low bucks
Old 09-21-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
Token
Fluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fluffymonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Take a ride to one of your exhaust shops in your area-a lot of them have them on display in the waiting room-others have drawers full of chrome tips they could weld on your truck in minutes for low bucks

X2. I drove to a local muffler shop and had an 8'' chome oval slantcut tip welded on in 5 minutes. Cost me like 15 dollars.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:21 PM   #5
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
$15 to weld it? How about the tip?

sure, If you want to tip them go ahead..They wouldnt mind a little bonus.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:27 PM   #7
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Does anyone know where can I buy an Exhaust tip online??
I ordered a Magnaflow exhaust for my truck but haven't find a tip to put on.
i'm going to run a single underneath my tag. after i drop my spare this week. the exhaust tip i have looks exactly like the old z28 tips rectangle and semi gloss powder coated they look slick as snot if placed properly and won't interfere with ground clearance. i have one i could sell you if you would like to do something similar they are perfect pretty much even clean on the inside. they where like 80 bucks a piece when i bought them a few years ago. i will post pics. let me know if you are interested they are unique looking.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:30 PM   #10
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
$15 total. Tip + welded
That was really cheap!
Old 09-21-2010, 11:06 PM   #19
Token
Fluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fluffymonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
haha unique. what the hell i'm only going to do a center single this time around and they are like brand new so i figured what the hell.
lol sorry I didn't mean that as a sarcastic insult or anything. I'm a fan of those style tips as long as you're running duals straight back