Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Anyone using ECO Fuel enhancer?

Old 09-23-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
gunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant future

gunner_20's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone using ECO Fuel enhancer?

I stumbled across this on the internet. Wondering if anyone is using it. IF so.. Is it worth the money or just another one of those gimmicks to get better mpg's??

http://www.etieco.com/products.htm

just curious about it since i drive 90 miles round trip to work and it it could save me some money in the long run.

(I searched and no results. i did just search title only though)
Old 09-24-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
gunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant futuregunner_20 has a brilliant future

gunner_20's Tacoma Gallery
bump for some opinions
Old 09-24-2010, 06:08 PM   #3
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
I've never heard of it, but I would guess it's snake oil again, or at least something that doesn't do anything noticeable enough to see good results.

Would be interesting to test though.
But I certainly wouldn't open my wallet to test.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:08 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Trash.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #5
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
It takes about $25K to get stuff like this tested at an EPA-approved independant testing facility. If it could do anything, any manufacturer worth their salt would pay the fee and use that information to say it makes a difference. Then they could sell as much as they could make. They don't because they know it doesn't do a thing.