LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Check out my new exhaust (Cherry bomb extreme duals)

Old 07-25-2008, 10:13 AM   #1
tacomadoublecab is on a distinguished road
tacomadoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Check out my new exhaust (Cherry bomb extreme duals)

So Ive seen a couple people make threads about exhaust asking about the cherry bomb extreme and I finally have a vid of what it sounds like on the 3.4L with duals. I may have posted it before but to those who havent saw it, heres a link to it with dual turndowns:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sSWw4CuLS80&feature=related
It sounded okay with the turndowns but the interior resonance was crazy, forget listening to the radio. I liked it for a while but the drone started to get to me so I decided to put tailpipes on it and here is the finished product:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NyAXQ4MqPO8
It took alot of crazy pipe bending to make it fit on the left side and I went to over ten different exhaust shops and only found one in the area to do it (If they say it isnt possible with the spare, go to a different shop because as you see here, its possible and very safe distance from the spare tire) As for the sound, on the outside, it sounds about the same, a little quieter and more toned in my opinion. As for the interior, you can tell it has an exhaust but if you turn your radio on a normal volume setting, you can just about fade the exhaust sound out. I love the sound of it and Im very happy with the finished product Also forgot to mention in the vids, the truck has only 1 of the factory cats.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:15 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomadoublecab View Post
So Ive seen a couple people make threads about exhaust asking about the cherry bomb extreme and I finally have a vid of what it sounds like on the 3.4L with duals. I may have posted it before but to those who havent saw it, heres a link to it with dual turndowns:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sSWw4CuLS80&feature=related
It sounded okay with the turndowns but the interior resonance was crazy, forget listening to the radio. I liked it for a while but the drone started to get to me so I decided to put tailpipes on it and here is the finished product:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NyAXQ4MqPO8
It took alot of crazy pipe bending to make it fit on the left side and I went to over ten different exhaust shops and only found one in the area to do it (If they say it isnt possible with the spare, go to a different shop because as you see here, its possible and very safe distance from the spare tire) As for the sound, on the outside, it sounds about the same, a little quieter and more toned in my opinion. As for the interior, you can tell it has an exhaust but if you turn your radio on a normal volume setting, you can just about fade the exhaust sound out. I love the sound of it and Im very happy with the finished product Also forgot to mention in the vids, the truck has only 1 of the factory cats.

didnt sound too bad in the first vid.....but we cant view the 2nd vid.....can you fix that?? i really wanna hear it with the pipes on!!
Old 07-25-2008, 10:36 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomadoublecab View Post
Sorry bout that, Idk why I disabled embedding. Should work now though
damn.......sounds really good with the pipes on it and all!!! good sound man!
Old 07-25-2008, 10:46 AM   #5
tacomadoublecab is on a distinguished road
tacomadoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
damn.......sounds really good with the pipes on it and all!!! good sound man!
Thanks for the compliment! I think it would sound even better with both cats on but too late now