Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Whats the better Exhuast System?

Old 08-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #21
cajun1_us is on a distinguished road
cajun1_us's Tacoma Gallery
had a mgnaflo installed today w/ duel pipes turned out behind each rear mudgaurd, used Trd tips on both. Looks great and sounds awsome. Wanted to put an x pipe with double mufflers an pipes, bit could not do it without voiding warrenty. After warrenty is over I will add.I was actually supeised that I did feel a little differance in power At mid range, not slot but some. No differance on take off or top end. I really did not expect any increase. I do like that it is a little quieter but deeper sounding that the flowmaster 40 ( this is compared to my dads toy truck)
Old 08-10-2008, 10:54 PM   #22
JesseJames is on a distinguished road
JesseJames's Tacoma Gallery
Did you see any significant performance increases with the Dynomax Ultra Flo? I'm installing a Banks Monster Exhaust and I was thinking about installing this muffler in place of the Banks. Do you think it would make much of a performance difference between the muffler the Banks exhaust comes with or the Dynomax? Thanks...
Old 08-11-2008, 05:56 AM   #24
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
I listened to them all, I like the Borla the best. So that's what I got.