Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

S/C exhaust

Old 08-07-2008, 07:26 PM   #41
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
ohhh.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:39 AM   #42
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
I have little spare time and I am not a clerk.
I am a Marshal and an Mustang RA COL. of Inf. in the stand by reserve.
I also live on a farm. No shortage of things to do here.
As Chris said, I have already made arrangements for the TRD S/C. I have bought the DT headers from Gadget. I will get to what happens behind those. I want duals bent in front of the rear wheels as I have always done. As FI does not care about back pressure; I was thinking SS 3" pipes with glasspacks, if I need them with a puny 4.0L.
I see no reason to keep the rear cats either.
I run headers and straight pipes with glass packs on my Power Wagon. The glass packs are long gone. An expansion chamber for back pressure on the 360 is what they are. It rumbles at idle. But it is not too loud unless you feed it or drop a gear downhill.
Any and all sugestions are welcome.
There are no emmissions rules here.
Harleys are loud. But no one complains. It would be un badger like. I like the sound. A lot run straight pipes.