Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Any Updates on Gadget's/URD's I4 Supercharger?

Old 10-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Any Updates on Gadget's/URD's I4 Supercharger?

Really want this thing. For sure.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:06 AM   #2
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-28-2010, 04:28 PM   #3
huff.jeremy will become famous soon enoughhuff.jeremy will become famous soon enough

huff.jeremy's Tacoma Gallery
I have been searching the threads for news on this SC, and this is the only thread I have found. Subscribed.

I dont like the others and would definitely snatch one of these up... just not sure how much longer I can wait before I get the Alpine SC and make something out of it....

EDIT: For anyone else, the website says this SC is still in CAD design, which is not the last step.... may be too long for me to wait.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:07 PM   #4
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Which one of the supercharger projects are you interested in?

G
Old 12-31-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
huff.jeremy will become famous soon enoughhuff.jeremy will become famous soon enough

huff.jeremy's Tacoma Gallery
I am planning on supercharging my 2.7L 2010 tacoma soon.

The more I think about it, the more I want to do it, even If I have to cobble some of it together myself.