LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Basic Maint.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:41 AM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4trd View Post
Maybe this ought to be in the Gen. 1 section as a sticky?

Good to hear your getting around.
maybe we can see if a mod can make a sticky for it then, since it should help people out in the future.

and thanks, yeah....getting around, but im sore as hell today, no doubt about it. so today, im taking it easy!!
Old 07-27-2008, 10:50 AM   #23
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
How high did you set the 5100s?
i aet them at the stock setting for now........no time or money to lift anytime soon, so i figured i'd stay stock for a while.

also, got my black steelies friday...........gonna see if they fit for sure, with tires and no rubbing. did a test fit with the rim yesterday........looks badass, and hopefully, a 265/70/16 tire will fit without rubbing.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:56 AM   #24
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i aet them at the stock setting for now........no time or money to lift anytime soon, so i figured i'd stay stock for a while.

also, got my black steelies friday...........gonna see if they fit for sure, with tires and no rubbing. did a test fit with the rim yesterday........looks badass, and hopefully, a 265/70/16 tire will fit without rubbing.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:00 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
yeah, you know i'll have pics as soon as i get the steelies on, gotta make sure they fit first though, before i swap out the tires on them that i have now.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:48 PM   #26
Cavender76 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: First Class Boatswains Mate
Name: Clint Cavender
Cavender76's Tacoma Gallery
Drive Shaft Re Tourqe

Has anyone had their dealer try to get you to pay for this service? Is it nessesary? Can you do it yourself?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post

Old 08-27-2008, 08:51 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavender76 View Post
Has anyone had their dealer try to get you to pay for this service? Is it nessesary? Can you do it yourself?
im going to do mine, myself. to me, all you really have to do is loosen and retorque all the drive shaft bolts one at a time, and i need to look again, but im pretty sure that you can get to all of them. you may get to a point that you need to drive backwards to get to the top bolts, but just mark the torqued ones with a sharpie so you arent redoing them. i think it should be relatively easy.

Products Discussed in this Thread