LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

will exhaust system for later year tacoma fit earlier year?

Old 11-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #1
All those moments will be lost in time
GVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG, 2 Brigade, 82 Airborne Div Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition (RSTA) Squadron
Name: Guy
GVY's Tacoma Gallery
will exhaust system for later year tacoma fit earlier year?

I'm trying to upgrade my exhaust system to a Magnaflow for my 1998 2.7L 4-cyl but there's nothing out there for my year tacoma. I've seen, while researching online, that Gibson has an exhaust system that is for a 1998-2000. So, my question is, can I mount a magnaflow exhaust system for a year 2000 onto my 1998?
Old 11-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
It'll fit just fine. All that matters is the pipe diameter. Whisch stock is 2.25 - 2.5 "

:Edit: But a muffler shop can make anything fit...you'll be fine
Old 11-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #4
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
The thing you have to be aware of is that around 2000 or so Toyota started using dual inline cats on the Cali emission trucks. If yours is a single cat and the system you are trying to install is a single cat system it will bolt up. Same goes for the dual cat systems.

G

Products Discussed in this Thread