Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Opportunity to buy TRD cat back

Old 11-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
tanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tanner's Tacoma Gallery
Opportunity to buy TRD cat back

I'd like to start by saying if I have posted this in the wrong topic, sorry.

There is a guy on Kijiji about 130 kms (approx. 80 miles) from where I live who is selling a pretty much new TRD cat back exhaust system for the current generation of Tacoma for $200. Is this a good deal?

I'd like to discuss pros and cons of having this exhaust system. Does it improve fuel consumption, by any chance? Thanks for any advice.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak
mbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
mbmchugh5's Tacoma Gallery
price is good not sure on other question. I think it improves HP and sound but you probably loose a little MPG but again i could be wrong
Old 11-11-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
ya that price for a catback is good, considering it goes for around $500 at the dealership
Old 11-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
tanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tanner's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help guys. Too bad, by the time the guy got back to me it was sold already. Oh well.