Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Where to buy AFE Pro Dry S filter?

Old 11-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
AiServo will become famous soon enoughAiServo will become famous soon enough
AiServo's Tacoma Gallery
Where to buy AFE Pro Dry S filter?

I've finally decided on a AFE Pro Dry S for a replacement filter and can't seem to find one online. My Google fu is weak today. Where's the best place to buy? Thanks!
Old 11-14-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
as in Gobias some coffee
gobias will become famous soon enoughgobias will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
gobias's Tacoma Gallery
got mine from autoanything.com
Old 11-14-2010, 08:37 AM   #3
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Amazon.com

I found mine from a member on here but If you google search it some times you can find them super cheap.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:50 AM   #4
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Streetsideauto is the cheaper than the links above. Also search around as there is a discount code that will save a few bucks. Should come out to around $60 shipped.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:59 AM   #5
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Streetsideauto is the cheaper than the links above. Also search around as there is a discount code that will save a few bucks. Should come out to around $60 shipped.
Just ordered mine from here. Used coupon SAVE and saved extra 10%, total was $54 free shipping.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:16 AM   #7
D Train has a spectacular aura aboutD Train has a spectacular aura about

D Train's Tacoma Gallery
I bought mine from streetsideauto.

Good price.
Good service mine came in 3 days
Old 11-15-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
go to main page of tacomaworld.com, and its on the left side of the screen.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:56 PM   #9
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
part # is 31-10114. its the same for 2005-2011 4.0 v6's
Old 11-18-2010, 07:33 PM   #10
mjp_tx is on a distinguished road

mjp_tx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Just ordered mine from here. Used coupon SAVE and saved extra 10%, total was $54 free shipping.
x2 just got mine today, came 3 days after order.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:44 PM   #11
FlyingTaco will become famous soon enough
Army:
FlyingTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Check here, it's for a 4-cylinder though, not sure what you have. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-7l-4-cyl.html
Old 11-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #13
Ecapskcab is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Security Forces
Ecapskcab's Tacoma Gallery
You could always try amazon.com
Old 12-07-2010, 05:37 AM   #14
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
its $62 now on streetside with the "save" discount and free shipping on orders over 50
Old 12-07-2010, 06:15 AM   #15
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Just spoke with Mike at streetsideauto.com extension 9802 and he beat k2autoracing by 5% for a free delivery cost of $49.69! Outstanding!!

Items OrderedQtyPriceAFE Filters 31-10114 - Pro Dry S; OE Replacement Air Filter; 1$68.95Questions?
Call 1(877) 787-8989
Or Email Customer Service
Subtotal:
Discount:
Shipping Cost
Tax

$68.95
($19.26)
$0.00
$0.00

Grand Total:
$49.69
Old 12-07-2010, 08:05 AM   #16
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
is there any benifits if someone was to switch to this filter.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:10 AM   #17
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
i lucked out and bought one off a member on here for 30 shipped. was on his truck for a short time too.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:54 PM   #18
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Just spoke with Mike at streetsideauto.com extension 9802 and he beat k2autoracing by 5% for a free delivery cost of $49.69! Outstanding!!

Items OrderedQtyPriceAFE Filters 31-10114 - Pro Dry S; OE Replacement Air Filter; 1$68.95Questions?
Call 1(877) 787-8989
Or Email Customer Service
Subtotal:
Discount:
Shipping Cost
Tax

$68.95
($19.26)
$0.00
$0.00

Grand Total:
$49.69
When did you order? I ordered mine early this morning, i wonder if they would give me the difference even though its already shipped?