Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

exhaust opinion

Old 11-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
exhaust opinion

so i was surfin youtube listning to some exhaust on tacomas and i found this. he said he has a glass pack followed by a flowmaster 40. its a 2.7L. How do you think this sounds? would it sound deeper on a 3.4L? or should i just stick to a super turbo?
Old 11-15-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
Uh link?
whooops.......here ya go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ1ZXgjyUks
Old 11-15-2010, 08:51 PM   #4
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Ummmm... I'm not sure, i think all you could do is try it your self. I'm on my second muffler now and i'm still not happy... I think it's hard to find the right sound for our trucks.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:28 AM   #5

ya finding the right sound on these trucks is tricky
Old 11-16-2010, 06:12 PM   #7

the vid has a 2.7 so maybe its better in a 3.4.....i know its gonna be hard to get a good tone out of a 3.4 but almost everything i have heard sounds ricey