Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

New Tacoma Spark Plugs? (newtoyotaparts.com)

Old 11-24-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma Spark Plugs? (newtoyotaparts.com)

Any one willing to make the first try?? I'd say it seems legit but really I have no idea.

http://www.newtoyotaparts.com/product/?id=1779
Old 11-24-2010, 06:58 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
If Toyota (or any dealership) is selling it....probably garbage lol
Old 11-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

See thats what i figured, but I thought to run it by TW first

lol check out this typo

http://www.newtoyotaparts.com/product/?id=3287
Old 11-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #4

So outta curiousity I called the 1-800 number and the stores in carson, CA. anyone from there?
Old 11-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
What a joke. First, That pic is laughable. It leads one to think a "shower" of sparks are going to emit from it. This wont happen, as electricity follows the path of least resistance. And the
Quote:
The standard plug requires between 21,000 to 25,000 volts to fire under full pressure
doesnt take into account that a modern electrical system throws over 50,000 volts at the plug. IIRC, the Tacomas have about 55k volts........SO....Save your money, and use the OEM Denso plugs.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #6

They sell em outta carson toyota apparently, you guys have thanksgiving tomorrow so the dudes supposed to call me back friday morning. I just want to drill him full of questions and see what he says
Old 11-24-2010, 07:29 PM   #7

anything you want me to ask?
Old 11-24-2010, 07:46 PM   #8
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
for 12.50 i might have to pass. thatll just make the 30k service even more expensive haha. I just changed my spark plugs the other day and paid 20 bucks for 6 oem densos.

looks interesting though
Old 11-24-2010, 08:22 PM   #9

ya thats pretty much 80$ after tax