Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Deckplates for 13 bucks

Old 08-06-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Deckplates for 13 bucks

Found this site http://www.bfmarineinc.com/ and bought a 4 inch deckplate for 13 bucks. I bought the part number 111133009

Click on anything in the Products on the left side, then use the search window in the page that opens. Put in deckplates (one word).

Pricing for shipping is a tad high, almost 8 bucks for UPS ground and I'm only half a state away from them (they're in Miami).

Huh...seems just clicking on the part number I gave links you right to it.