Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Anybody know of any 1st gen Tacos with LS1 conversions?

Old 04-09-2013, 08:24 AM   #161
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting on a video dude...

Not funny anymore
Old 04-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #162
lpfm1990 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
lpfm1990's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lpfm1990
Ok I just read 9 pages..... I WANT A VIDEO !!!!!! Wish I had them skills, ill be ripping my 4.0 and dropping in the biggest v8 I could stuff in it!!!!
Old 04-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #163
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 04-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #164
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
video please
and you should add this link to your sig, i never knew you had a build.
and maybe more pics.
please
and thanks for your help, i talked to dad and he had me clean the jets, i'm waiting for the carb cleaner to evaporate and blow away before i try to start it.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #165
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are silly...

But I know I need to get some video up, even forgot about this thread because its been so long.

Aaand I am bored with the power, needs more.

I will try and get my wife to use her good camera since mine isnt very good for video. I have absolutely no vids of the truck at all, and its been a while. I want some even for me to watch, never seen my truck run because I am always driving!
Old 09-16-2014, 07:23 PM   #166
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
5 stars thats alot of hard work and it looks beautiful jason thats the sickest sleeper i've seen in my life and being a sleeper myself im proud to be able to roll in a tacoma you get 5 stars from me this thread is tacovette awesome
Old 09-18-2014, 01:19 PM   #169
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
OK, OK I will bust out my new GoPro and make a video..
Old 09-18-2014, 02:10 PM   #170
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
sub for shreds of hope that i'll see a tire burnin vid
Old 09-19-2014, 09:41 AM   #172
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just drive it every day so the fun factor wore off already, lol. So that can mean only one thing! Boost!
Problem is I have been racing off-road motorcycles a LOT so thats taking all my time and money from the truck project.

But I got a new GoPro a month ago since I lost my old one racing in a National hare and Hound (motorcycle) and just got a new one for my Bday. I'll get something together.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:42 AM   #173
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
SPEED, you need to make it down to TX2K15 with that thing! And get that boost on there already!
I'd get smoked, I only have around 330hp. But when the snail finds its new home should be double that at the wheels. Thats when the magic happens.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:22 AM   #175
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
I am still debating doing this. I wonder how much fun/fast it would be for all the effort it takes. Doesn't seem that simple of a swap....
Old 09-23-2014, 05:18 PM   #176
Turbo Meister

Its by no means simple, there is a reason you dont see them, I never saw a completed one before I finished mine.
Its running like crap right now, I think this is giving me a reason to crack it open...even though it probably just needs a set of plugs, lol.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:43 PM   #177
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
JUST POST A FUCKING VIDEO ALREADY
Old 09-23-2014, 06:51 PM   #178
Rsamani is on a distinguished road
Navy: SCPO USN (ret)
Rsamani's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanglingFury View Post
JUST POST A FUCKING VIDEO ALREADY
+1
Old 10-15-2014, 01:53 PM   #179
Turbo Meister

Taking a bit longer, I broke my GoPro in an off-road race...I siliconed a new glass lense on it hopefully it still works, even broke my Gdamn helmet hitting the ground so hard!

Silicone is still curing, just did it this morning, the siliconing I mean.