LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Dynolicious dyno times!!

Old 08-08-2008, 08:27 PM   #1
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Dynolicious dyno times!!

well guys i downloaded the program for the itouch and i entered the vehicle info calibrated it and got some times.. the first time i was messing around and it wasnt calibrated and the spedometer was off like 10 mph, then when i calibrated the speedometer was dead on, so i did a off the line time, i led off at 70 mph to be safe.... so heres my first times

0-60 7.98 sec
1/8 mile 10.49 sec @66.5 mph

i didnt get the 1/4 yet cuz this was done on the street, this weekend i will find an inclosed location and get the peak hp and 1/4 time.

so what u guys think of this time?? seems pretty accurate
Old 08-08-2008, 08:30 PM   #2
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
mid to low 16 sec run on a track
Old 08-08-2008, 08:33 PM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stock tires.... again this wasnt WOT, i had to led off and on the calibration said top speed was 68 so i think i can definitiley be in the 15s on the 1/4 mile
Old 08-08-2008, 08:44 PM   #4
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
stock tires.... again this wasnt WOT, i had to led off and on the calibration said top speed was 68 so i think i can definitiley be in the 15s on the 1/4 mile
i would hope with those mods, you would be well into the 15s.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:46 PM   #5
Tuned By Gadget

i just did a quick run through, i put down that the truck weighed 4000 lbs... my next run the times will be alot better since ill have WOT. this time around i wanted to put a good acceleration to see the bar graph go up gradually and to make sure this tool is accurate.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:18 PM   #6
BLOCKADE will become famous soon enoughBLOCKADE will become famous soon enough
BLOCKADE's Tacoma Gallery
did it give you a Horse Power estimate?
Old 08-08-2008, 09:23 PM   #7
Tuned By Gadget

yea my top speed was 68 and peak hp was 156

it was still calculating while i was decelerating so i dunno if that has something to do with it im still not familiar with this software, i downloaded and i got excited and went straight for it. later on im gonna mess around with it more and will get much more accurate numbers while i do different test
Old 08-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #8
BLOCKADE will become famous soon enoughBLOCKADE will become famous soon enough
BLOCKADE's Tacoma Gallery
The V6 is suppose to have 236hp, if you didn't give it all you had it may not have given an accurate reading. Dynolicious' website doesn't have much information yet on how to properly calibrate and use the software.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:44 PM   #9
Tuned By Gadget

yea those first times are off, i gotta give it a solid hard 1/4 mile for it to be accurate. i only got the truck up to 68 mph. its crazy how the speedometer was dead on to my truck
Old 08-08-2008, 09:44 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOCKADE View Post
The V6 is suppose to have 236hp, if you didn't give it all you had it may not have given an accurate reading. Dynolicious' website doesn't have much information yet on how to properly calibrate and use the software.

236 at the flywheel. with relates to about to about 190-210 depending on trans(auto, auto+transfercase, manual, manual+trandfercase)
Old 08-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #11
Tuned By Gadget

oh yea i forgot to state, the hp is to the wheel
Old 08-08-2008, 10:43 PM   #12
Tuned By Gadget

moderator please close this thread,

times are way off, i started another one here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...ous-times.html