Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Gibson Exhausts Suck

Old 08-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #1
Slow is on a distinguished road

Army: Gun-Bunny
Slow's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down Gibson Exhausts Suck

FYI: Do not buy any exhaust from Gibson...the resonance is horrible and their customer service sucks.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
well. what about their headers? Dually has a Gibson and he likes his exhaust. i thought about a gibson but i wanted something louder
Old 08-15-2008, 11:54 AM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thrilled with the Gibson system on my truck. You had it installed on a Mustang and not a Tacoma, right?
Old 08-28-2008, 11:34 AM   #4
Slow is on a distinguished road

Army: Gun-Bunny
Slow's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

True, it was not on a Tacoma. They actually called me and asked me to bring it to them for testing and possible adjustments to design!!!!!!! We'll see what happens. Right now I don't even drive it.