Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Will a single in single out muffler sound different than a one in two out?

Old 12-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
just1oftheguys00 is on a distinguished road
just1oftheguys00's Tacoma Gallery
Will a single in single out muffler sound different than a one in two out?

I'm trying to decide if i want to change mufflers i currently have a flow 50 series but want to try a magnaflow since they have alot of tacoma owners sold on em. But what i want to know is since the 50 series is a one in two out if i got a magnaflow muffler that is one in one out would that cause more compression and result in a more deep sound?
Old 12-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Somewhat...

Different mufflers and exhaust set up's provide different exhaust notes. How significant will the note be... Not sure
Old 12-16-2010, 02:14 PM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
magnaflow and flowmaster sound very similar. from what Ive heard on different trucks the dual exit will be a little louder. but in return that will make it sound a little more raspy at higher RPMs. If you want louder I would just get a 40 series flow single in single out. Im not sure which model magnaflow is similar