Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Should I? (headers)

Old 12-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
Senior MoFo'ing Member
07SpeedwaySport will become famous soon enough
07SpeedwaySport's Tacoma Gallery
Should I? (headers)

Just saw these posted on CL...and I am tempted...kind of.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/2133830362.html
Old 12-29-2010, 05:42 PM   #2
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
i would get them if i were you.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:44 AM   #4
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
go for it
Old 12-30-2010, 07:52 AM   #5
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
if you dont, i will if i had the money
Old 12-30-2010, 07:54 AM   #6
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
how hard are headers to install
Old 12-30-2010, 07:58 AM   #7
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
wouldnt the long tubes give better power results?
Old 12-30-2010, 09:04 AM   #8
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
wouldnt the long tubes give better power results?
Yes. The hp and tq numbers he posted in the link are for the 1st gen long tubes. The short tubes will do almost nothing for you. I have them at one point.

The new long tubes have even larger primaries, made of high grade stainless and coated, extra bungs for different sensors placements, etc etc. They just came out about 4 weeks ago. I have had all the headers now and these are the best way to go

I should also add those short tubes in the link require welding by a pro. Thats will cost you a few hundred $. the long tubes however bolt right in