Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

i want more performance but not sure what to get

Old 08-20-2008, 02:31 PM   #1
ERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
ERIC's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy i want more performance but not sure what to get

i have about 600 dollars to put into my truck but im not sure wat to buy. i already have a cat back exhaust headers and a cold air intake. id like to get a s/c but they are all too much. please help!!
Old 08-20-2008, 02:33 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
get the urd maf cal.... close thread
Old 08-20-2008, 02:53 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

happy reading http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.p...1huh5i980b5jm7
Old 08-20-2008, 02:56 PM   #5
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
Its not cheap but if you can round up enough cash, I would get a TW sticker.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #6
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man i say all or nuthin on the tw sticker
Old 08-20-2008, 03:09 PM   #7
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
what is a TW sticker?
Old 08-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #9
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
get the urd maf cal.... close thread
+ 1, you will be very satisfied with this plug in mod.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:30 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
+ 1, you will be very satisfied with this plug in mod.
his truck is an 02 with the 3.4 v6.....do they make the maf cal. for the 3.4??
Old 08-20-2008, 09:34 PM   #11
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
$600, huh?
why does that sound familiar?
*cough*stimulus*cough*

i think everyone i know use theirs to fix up their car somehow....including me.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:36 PM   #12
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
his truck is an 02 with the 3.4 v6.....do they make the maf cal. for the 3.4??
My bad... did not read well enough, working on a cold pack and all, LOL...

But I'm sure URD has some goodies for him. Maybe even a pulley will let up some ponies...
Old 08-20-2008, 09:38 PM   #13
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
My bad... did not read well enough, working on a cold pack and all, LOL...

But I'm sure URD has some goodies for him. Maybe even a pulley will let up some ponies...
im gonna look into some pulleys for my 3.4. its a pretty stout lil motor, but a little quicker would be cool with me.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:48 PM   #14
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
im gonna look into some pulleys for my 3.4. its a pretty stout lil motor, but a little quicker would be cool with me.
Yeah its worth it, if you are looking for quick rev up. Less drag basically allows you to reach you higher RPM band alot quicker, therefore yeilding more HP... Worked on the 4 bangers I raced, never tried it on a V6, never the less a truck. But damn, it's all physics; right?
Old 08-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #15

Quote:
Yeah its worth it, if you are looking for quick rev up. Less drag basically allows you to reach you higher RPM band alot quicker, therefore yeilding more HP... Worked on the 4 bangers I raced, never tried it on a V6, never the less a truck. But damn, it's all physics; right?
yep....all physics!!!

urd has a crankshaft pulley that weighs 2lbs,4 ozs. alot less than the 10 lb pulley on there now, for the 3.4 v6. i may look into that later on!!
Old 08-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #16
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
yep....all physics!!!

urd has a crankshaft pulley that weighs 2lbs,4 ozs. alot less than the 10 lb pulley on there now, for the 3.4 v6. i may look into that later on!!
Yup, waiting on one for my motor. That and the MAF Cali will be my last eng mods. After that its all susp.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:59 PM   #17

Quote:
Yup, waiting on one for my motor. That and the MAF Cali will be my last eng mods. After that its all susp.
man...i cant wait to hear your truck again at the next meet!!! you get the pulley and maf cal....you'll be set bro!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 10:04 PM   #18
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
man...i cant wait to hear your truck again at the next meet!!! you get the pulley and maf cal....you'll be set bro!!!
LOL, thanks... I got back from Africa and I spent the last 2 days just burning fuel cause its so fun to just hear my Taco rumble through the RPMs, especially at about 2500RPM
Old 08-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #19
Tuned By Gadget

Quote:
non stop tuning made a pulley for our motors... it was in production and they just finished this month. they had a group buy at XRU and its being shipped out to all the members that purchased it. i cant wait to read the reviews as im very interested in this pulley
Old 08-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #20

Quote:
LOL, thanks... I got back from Africa and I spent the last 2 days just burning fuel cause its so fun to just hear my Taco rumble through the RPMs, especially at about 2500RPM
hell yeah. gotta get another flowmaster 40 for my 04 now.......gotta have the sound man!!