LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

New Parts Arrived! Need Quick Advice!

Old 01-11-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
New Parts Arrived! Need Quick Advice!

Alright so short and sweet, I ordered these 3 things:

AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake
Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust
Unichip (Pre-Programmed to the above two Mods)

Auto Anything ships things seperately and the UNICHIP was the first to arrive, gotta wait a week for the rest. Since the UNICHIP is pre-mapped to the above upgrades, can I install it without the other two and not damage anything?
Old 01-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #2
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldn't. the chip (assuming it works well) will change a bunch of things and you'll get shit ass mpg and your truck will feel heavier than a dump truck
Old 01-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

True, a few more days dont really mean anything, and the unichip supposedly gives better milage.

I just called their Help line "Ask Jake" from the Unichip.com website and he assured me it wont do anything but now I'm not so sure..
Old 01-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #5
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
True, a few more days dont really mean anything, and the unichip supposedly gives better milage.

I just called their Help line "Ask Jake" from the Unichip.com website and he assured me it wont do anything but now I'm not so sure..
if it wont do anything then why did you spend $600 on it. it damn well better do something
Old 01-11-2011, 04:00 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
if it wont do anything then why did you spend $600 on it. it damn well better do something
LOL, meant he said it will do zero harm

Edit: only all of its regular awesomeness!!

Products Discussed in this Thread