Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Who sells SpinTech Mufflers?

Old 01-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Who sells SpinTech Mufflers?

Iv been searching for awhile now and I cant freaking find them. Im looking for the cheapest place to buy them. I have checked Summit, Jegs, JcWhitney, Ebay, Google and I cant find them! Help please?
Old 01-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Bump?
Old 01-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #4
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I got mine off of an ebay seller. Let me try to find him.

edit: cant find it.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:30 PM   #5
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I just went to a local shop and they had it.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:54 PM   #6
White Tank

Yea I heard of them but didnt think much untill I heard "Whathappened16" 's video (hes on TTORA). His truck sounds AWSOME imo so I want one now lol. My Magnaflow aint loud enough. It will be up for sale soon! I guess Ill keep checking ebay?
Old 01-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #7
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHighTacoma View Post
Yea I heard of them but didnt think much untill I heard "Whathappened16" 's video (hes on TTORA). His truck sounds AWSOME imo so I want one now lol. My Magnaflow aint loud enough. It will be up for sale soon! I guess Ill keep checking ebay?
Yea I thought the same thing. I went to a local shop, asked for a magnaflow, came back a month later, and said I wanted something better. They recommended the Spintech. I never heard of it before but decided to take a chance. 4 years later, couldn't have been happier.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:48 PM   #8
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Heres mine
I'm also running a Track pipe in place of the post cat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_GTaB6IWK4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkSUHex7Fjw
Old 01-20-2011, 02:19 AM   #9
White Tank

^ you dont have a deckplate mod or intake do you? I want to run 2.5" from the cat back but if I do that would a 2.5" muffler fit just right? Or will I need a bigger muffler to slip over the exhaust pipe? Im sure the muffler shop could make it work anyway though..
Old 01-20-2011, 03:26 AM   #10
Greg Graffin 2016

I have an Intake. I believe mine is a 2.5 I took it to a muffler shop and they took care of it.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:47 PM   #11
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I had spintechs on a mustang and had one on my old Titan. I was very happy with them and they sounded great. I got them at a local performance shop that is no longer around. I was told some of the same people opened a new shop. It's called Gearheads and is located in Arlington. I would contact them and see if they can get what you want and ship it to you.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:07 PM   #12
White Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
I have an Intake. I believe mine is a 2.5 I took it to a muffler shop and they took care of it.
Oh, I thought it was 2.25? I read in your post here (post 19): http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...-choosing.html that you had 2.25" tubeing and thats why "Whathappend16" truck sounds alil deeper then yours. I wanted mine to have a deep tone also but I didnt want to loose to much back pressure from going with bigger tubeing. Your truck sounds awsome too, but I just didnt know if you had smaller or the same size tubeing as "Whathappened16"
truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
I had spintechs on a mustang and had one on my old Titan. I was very happy with them and they sounded great. I got them at a local performance shop that is no longer around. I was told some of the same people opened a new shop. It's called Gearheads and is located in Arlington. I would contact them and see if they can get what you want and ship it to you.
Thanks for the help man! But I think Im going to try my local shops then if they dont have them I will order it online.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:17 AM   #13
Greg Graffin 2016

Quote:
Oh, I thought it was 2.25? I read in your post here (post 19): http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...-choosing.html that you had 2.25" tubeing and thats why "Whathappend16" truck sounds alil deeper then yours. I wanted mine to have a deep tone also but I didnt want to loose to much back pressure from going with bigger tubeing. Your truck sounds awsome too, but I just didnt know if you had smaller or the same size tubeing as "Whathappened16"
truck?
Hmm I think it is 2.25 then I'll go measure it tomorrow. The "Track Pipe" gives it a raspier sound than with a cat.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:30 PM   #14
White Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Hmm I think it is 2.25 then I'll go measure it tomorrow. The "Track Pipe" gives it a raspier sound than with a cat.
Okay sweet, thanks man. So did you feel any hp gains with track pipe?
Old 01-22-2011, 08:20 AM   #15
Livin' the taco life
jcemitte is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
jcemitte's Tacoma Gallery
me and my buddy put a spintech on his 3.4, he had a single in dual out. we did 3" pipe welded straight to the cat. about 6" in length then we welded two 3 1/2" down pipes to the back and angled it so the exhaust shot toward the side of the pick up. i wish i had a sound clip it sounded like a v8 it was so beastly! spin techs are siiick

as for me i have a knock off flow master thats dumped before the rear axle, sounds good at idle
not bad for a 2.4