Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

So many things I want to do.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
So many things I want to do.

I'm expecting a hefty check from the government soon from taxes. I'm looking to spend around 3 grand on truck. Question is should I get my spindles and rear set up and some new tires for my truck? Or should I get a arb locker and some new tires. Already have billies up front so maybe a tire upgrade and locker would be good start to more on my truck. But I'd really like some spindles to. What would you guys do?
I didn't know what forum to post in. Probably wrong one for this.