Notices

Scan Guage alternative (far better) for under $40

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2011, 06:32 PM   #41
Paintball FreaK !!!
bull3t12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
bull3t12's Tacoma Gallery
i got mine in and cant get the password right for the bluetooth connection i tried all the basic ones like:1234 0000 1111 2222 3333 4444 and so on any suggestions???? its really bugging me not being able to use it
Old 04-14-2011, 05:34 AM   #42
pyro13g will become famous soon enoughpyro13g will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
Go back to the eBay page you bought it from it should tell you the password on it or it should be on the paper that came with the unit. Mine was 1234
Old 05-17-2011, 10:01 AM   #43
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
So I bought one of the ELM327's off Ebay last night. I believe I'll need to enter vehicle weight so it can calculate HP/TQ, etc. What does my 07 DC TRD O/R weigh?
Old 05-17-2011, 10:13 AM   #44
gfiber is a splendid one to beholdgfiber is a splendid one to beholdgfiber is a splendid one to beholdgfiber is a splendid one to beholdgfiber is a splendid one to beholdgfiber is a splendid one to behold

Name: Gary
gfiber's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Scan Guage II but one of these would work great with the Viewsonic G-Tablet I own. it's nice 10 inch display of the gauges would be fun.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:42 AM   #45
pyro13g will become famous soon enoughpyro13g will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
wish i could make it work with my Ipad... the larger display would be nice!
Old 05-18-2011, 06:07 AM   #46
Ive got tiger blood
0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
0BlackTaco6's Tacoma Gallery
subed. just ordered one. top rated seller $20.50 shipped.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:29 AM   #47
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
Does any that is using this have a supercharger. I am wondering if the Boost guage would be accurate.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:50 AM   #48
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Can somebody post a link to where they purchased? Thanks!
Old 05-18-2011, 03:39 PM   #49
Ive got tiger blood
0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
0BlackTaco6's Tacoma Gallery
eBay bud. Just search obd II bluetooth
Old 05-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #50
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
When can I remotely start and/or unlock my car, or know fuel and air pressures by looking at my smart phone?
Old 05-19-2011, 08:15 AM   #51
I'm different, in a different way
franzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
franzcars's Tacoma Gallery
ordered one last night. made sure i got one from the US so it should b here soon
Old 05-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #52
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
i wass just looking at this gonna have to get me one of these
Old 05-31-2011, 07:59 PM   #53
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPORT View Post
When can I remotely start and/or unlock my car, or know fuel and air pressures by looking at my smart phone?
Here you go Its a bit pricey but it works great!

http://www.viper.com/smartstart/

I think i might have to get one of these, looks pretty sweet! Thanks for the post!
Old 06-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #54
trdtrav is on a distinguished road
trdtrav's Tacoma Gallery
I bought one of these, just got it in the mail, I have 1 problem, when i try to pair with the the obd, it says problem comunicating with the device! Anybody have any ideas? i could use some help.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #55
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdtrav View Post
I bought one of these, just got it in the mail, I have 1 problem, when i try to pair with the the obd, it says problem comunicating with the device! Anybody have any ideas? i could use some help.
You have blutooth enabled? I assume you must if it says problem communicating... maybe a bad unit??
Old 06-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #56
trdtrav is on a distinguished road
trdtrav's Tacoma Gallery
Im sure the obd is defective, now i jusst have the pain of returnig it, frustrating...
thanks.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:55 PM   #57

Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im sure the obd is defective, now i jusst have the pain of returnig it, frustrating...
thanks.

Yeah, that sucks, sorry i couldn't help you.

Does anyone know if the mpg readings have any accuracy? Like compared to scangauge?
Old 06-14-2011, 09:24 AM   #58
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have same problem, to lazy to return the damn thing!
Old 06-14-2011, 11:06 PM   #59
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratrod View Post
Have same problem, to lazy to return the damn thing!
Well the company I bought from is going to refund me my money because it cost too much to return or ship a new one. Maybe I will try again with another cmpany.

Products Discussed in this Thread