Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

anyone have a weapon-r secret intake

Old 01-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have a weapon-r secret intake

here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WEAPO...item45f0ea5658
sounds good but I was wondering if anyone had one or knew anything about it
Old 01-24-2011, 07:00 PM   #3
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
The girl in one of the pics is hot.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
thanks bro that helps me a lot but i do agree
Old 01-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #5
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
it all sounds good. give it a shot and let us know if your truck pulls wheelies off the line. +1 on the chica
Old 01-24-2011, 07:28 PM   #7
KingTaco91 is on a distinguished road

KingTaco91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WEAPO...item45f0ea5658
sounds good but I was wondering if anyone had one or knew anything about it

I had one of their intakes on my 1991 MR2. Weapon R has been around for a while. This was back in 1999/2000. As far as the intake goes the quality of the filter tube and the filter itself was pretty good, bad thing was that the oil they used to coat the filter got into the MAF sensor and clogged it up. Had to get a new MAF sensor
Old 01-24-2011, 07:32 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTaco91 View Post
I had one of their intakes on my 1991 MR2. Weapon R has been around for a while. This was back in 1999/2000. As far as the intake goes the quality of the filter tube and the filter itself was pretty good, bad thing was that the oil they used to coat the filter got into the MAF sensor and clogged it up. Had to get a new MAF sensor
looks like im going with something else
Old 01-24-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
EEWW looks at her face. Just at her face it is scary. Smoking body though.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:21 AM   #10
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Appears that the airflow around the outer air filter comes from the engine bay, not good. The fact that it's using oiled foam instead of oiled gauze as the filtering media, good thing.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:25 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
EEWW looks at her face. Just at her face it is scary. Smoking body though.
she has a face ? didnt even notice it
Old 01-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #12
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I have heard people having problems on the weapon r... I don't know anyone who had one on a pickup but a couple guys had them on cars. They sound cool cause you can hear the difference with them, but people find themselves replacing the MAF.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:31 AM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
They spell "sucka" with an "a", so you know it's good!