Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Banks or Magnaflow cat-back?

Old 09-03-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
jvand678 is on a distinguished road
jvand678's Tacoma Gallery
Banks or Magnaflow cat-back?

I know the whole which is the "best" exhaust has been hashed out and hashed out. I've pretty much narrowed it down to 2, the banks monster and the magnaflow.

There are a few people on here that have the banks installed and have chimed in on some threads and a lot of you with the magnaflow. After listening to a basic sound clip they both sound great.

I'd like to go with which ever one seems to be giving more positive dyno reads but can't find anything showing either of them.

If any of you guys have either had experience with both or have some numbers to reference I'd really appreciate it.

thanks,

Joe
Old 09-03-2008, 10:41 PM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
From what I've read on the Banks.Their pipes are 3" in & 3" out.You would loose a lot of low end pwr. and torque. Staying w/2.5 pipes would be better.imoa.