Notices

what do u think (my setup)

Old 09-10-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
Toyota_hic is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
Toyota_hic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Toyota_hic
what do u think (my setup)

true duals with flowmaster 40series mufflers, and short jba headers,also a urd intake with the maf...witch will come in a couple weeks or so
Old 09-13-2008, 06:32 AM   #2
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
How are you doing your true duals? Are you just doing straight pipes? Any kind of balancer or crossover?

Should sound pretty good. Will pick up some ponies up top. Make sure to get a vid once you got everything hooked up.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:38 AM   #3
Toyota_hic is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
Toyota_hic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Toyota_hic
i just got my pipes on today just cut right behind the cats and went strate back witth the pipes with 2 40seris mufflers and stainless magnaflow tips
Old 09-13-2008, 11:56 AM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
cool post some sound clips when you can.