Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Damn Washer Fell!!!

Old 09-17-2008, 11:38 AM   #21
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
so i put the maf back one after cleaning it and wow do i notice a difference. i thought to my self it couldnt be that much, but damn the idle is alot smoother, acceleration is smoother, its a bit quieter, and it shifts through the gears very nicely, a plus 1 to those who havent clean theres and are passed 35k...