LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

sound clip compilation thread

Old 01-20-2012, 09:20 AM   #181
MindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to behold
MindOVERMatter's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BfGL8ilJQ?version=3
Old 01-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #182
mdacher49 is on a distinguished road

mdacher49's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
That would be the Borla Cat Back Exhaust... Never regreted that exh. great quality and sound.
im thinking about getting headers cause i have banks and pipe bomb y pipe. but ill prob have to get the ultra quiet resonator with it. do you think it would sound similar to yours?
Old 01-20-2012, 09:39 PM   #183
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdacher49 View Post
im thinking about getting headers cause i have banks and pipe bomb y pipe. but ill prob have to get the ultra quiet resonator with it. do you think it would sound similar to yours?
I say get the DTLT Headers first. Make sure they are the Gen II set. Assess the sound and add resonator if needed. I'm running Banks w/DTLT Gen II, stock Y-pipe, and love it. I will be upgrading Y-pipe here soon...
Old 02-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #185
RN
BenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
BenJammn5's Tacoma Gallery
Straight pipes

For those that want to know what it sounds like with straight pipes. Cut the pipe before the muffler.
It sounds like a goat giving birth mixed with an elephant phart. On the road, the drone is overwhelming and similar to a subwoofer constantly throwing base frequencies that wont stop unless you let off the gas. Rasp? Oh, tons...

I'm welding my TRD piping with spintech muffler back ASAP.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #186
ranger mac is on a distinguished road
ranger mac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJammn5 View Post

For those that want to know what it sounds like with straight pipes. Cut the pipe before the muffler.
It sounds like a goat giving birth mixed with an elephant phart. On the road, the drone is overwhelming and similar to a subwoofer constantly throwing base frequencies that wont stop unless you let off the gas. Rasp? Oh, tons...

I'm welding my TRD piping with spintech muffler back ASAP.
leave it, sounds perfect
Old 03-10-2012, 08:22 AM   #188
bennett is on a distinguished road

Name: Bennett
bennett's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i figured with alot of people asking about different sound clips from different exhausts..............we could start a thread and maybe make it a sticky so everyone can add what they have so we will basically have a sound library. i'll start with my 2 clips..........

this is a flowmaster 40 series single in/dual out on the 4.0 v6 tacoma...

and this is the flowmaster 40 series single in/single out on the 4.0 v6 tacoma.....

both of these were with the airaid intake.......but you can get an idea of what it will sound like with just the exhaust.
come on everybody.......add what ya got!!!
Tacomaman what size pipe and tips do you have on the single in dual out?
Old 04-05-2012, 12:42 AM   #189
nbt808 will become famous soon enough
Name: Nestor
nbt808's Tacoma Gallery
testing out the new camera.....heres my v6 with 40series flowmaster(2vids) 1 with the camera 2ft behind the tailgate and 1 20ft away.

2ft
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Vx6OSvAj0

20ft
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hk1zfbMUR0

*sorry about the airplane in the backgroud =x*
Old 04-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #191
WheelinJ91 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
WheelinJ91's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have a clip of MBRP single in single out on a 4.0 (the new the better), if not when i get mine ill do a before and after (on a 2012)
Old 05-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #192
Lightningtodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedLightningtodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedLightningtodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedLightningtodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedLightningtodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedLightningtodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedLightningtodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedLightningtodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedLightningtodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedLightningtodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedLightningtodd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Todd
Lightningtodd's Tacoma Gallery
Flowmaster Super 44, single inlet, single outlet with black powder coated 4" tip. It's no 454 big block, but pretty deep on startup and low RPMs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5k8Z...ature=youtu.be

And one in the garage, without wind noise...adds a bit more resonance bouncing off the walls of the garage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsNHU...feature=relmfu
Old 07-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #195
2009tacomav6 is just really nice2009tacomav6 is just really nice2009tacomav6 is just really nice2009tacomav6 is just really nice
Navy:
2009tacomav6's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 07-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #197
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
TacomGus - truck is coming together nicely. Sounds nasty mean! Me likey.

Should get some drive-by vids too.
ya i had my brother do that one for me, hence the redlining revs cold haha. Maybe in the near future I can do a drive by and have him film
Old 07-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #198
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
my regular cab with the aero turbine 2525 non resonated muffler.

the only thing going on with the truck is the safari snorkel, afe pro dry filter, and the at muffler. the way i routed it is kind of neat it goes straight out the back and exits through a Z-28 style tip mounted below the license plate

the at muffler makes my 4cyl sound like a power boat lol. o love this muffler much much better than the flowmaster i had on here previously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agKTv...eature=mh_lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTYLF...hannel&list=UL
Old 07-29-2012, 12:26 PM   #199
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
my regular cab with the aero turbine 2525 non resonated muffler.

the only thing going on with the truck is the safari snorkel, afe pro dry filter, and the at muffler. the way i routed it is kind of neat it goes straight out the back and exits through a Z-28 style tip mounted below the license plate

the at muffler makes my 4cyl sound like a power boat lol. o love this muffler much much better than the flowmaster i had on here previously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agKTv...eature=mh_lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTYLF...hannel&list=UL
sounds good man, lovin the exit location/tip!

Products Discussed in this Thread