sound clip compilation thread

Old 08-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #202
lucytacoma is on a distinguished road
Navy: hull tech
Name: rob
lucytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
any thing for 4cyl the 2.7L ?? or any ideas
Old 08-13-2012, 09:04 PM   #204
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
These are two videos I did of my 2012 4.0 with a 13' wicked flow max. I did one with my galaxysIII and the other with an IPhone for comparison.

http://youtu.be/YlJaVQL3MrE
And
http://youtu.be/hPWDP9Vu27c
Old 10-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #206
Twistinemup307 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
Twistinemup307's Tacoma Gallery
Banks 3" catback exhaust - Taken off an iphone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0f_q...ature=youtu.be
Old 11-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #207
Corndawg has a spectacular aura aboutCorndawg has a spectacular aura about
Name: Corey
Corndawg's Tacoma Gallery
Cant Decide? help got it down to super turbo muffler or 18 inch magnaflow. i want one that will last and not rust out and sound like shit. gonna chop from cat back. install all new stainless steel weld in new muffler with a new tip .
Old 11-14-2012, 11:40 PM   #208
jeffallen29 will become famous soon enough
Name: jeff
jeffallen29's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys that modify your exhaust notice any loss in MPG especially the guys that delete your 2nd Cats?Id like to do a full Catback exhaust on mine with a dual outlet muffler and I want a muffler that wont be obnoxiously loud but have a deep rumble.Do any of you notice a power increase or decrease when changing the exhaust?I dont want to do any work that will hurt fuel mileage or power.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:48 AM   #210
B.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blanalin
B.Radd.KO's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Supercharger, TRD Exhaust, JBA Headers
http://youtu.be/sZ0LmvOWpC0
Its a little dirty right now
Old 01-31-2013, 09:17 PM   #212
B.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blanalin
B.Radd.KO's Tacoma Gallery
Hahah Torspd, i was thinking more along the lines of waiting for the snow to clear then posting some 1/4 mile vids

My tires are almost at the end of their tread, too... we all know what that means.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:32 AM   #213
TacoJoe11 is on a distinguished road

TacoJoe11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan07sport View Post
Can anyone tell me why everyone puts their cameras a foot away from the exhaust tip to share how it sounds? I'd much rather hear the different setups from somewhere ud plausibly be listening to it...
I also agree, having the mic so close to the source can and will distort the sound as higher decibels, so we don't get the true sound. And you'll blow your camera over too
Old 02-11-2013, 06:37 AM   #214
TacoJoe11 is on a distinguished road

TacoJoe11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Just a minor sound clip. Cant really Open it up yet due to the break in period of my new clutch and flywheel.

More to follow
Love the sound! This exactly what I am looking for. Ive been torn between magnalfow and flowmaster, but to me this is a perfect in between sound. Is the banks a bolt on or did you have it welded in?
Old 02-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #215
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffallen29 View Post
I want a muffler that wont be obnoxiously loud but have a deep rumble.Do any of you notice a power increase or decrease when changing the exhaust?I dont want to do any work that will hurt fuel mileage or power.
This is pretty much what I'm thinking also. I've never been a fan of anything non V8 with an exhaust system but wouldn't mind making mine a deeper tone w/o making it loud, w/o any interior resonance, and w/o losing mpg's. I'm thinking a Magnaflow as a stock replacement with the original pipe, maybe a tip added.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #216
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have a sound clip of a 3.4L with magnaflow muffler? (Just muffler swap, not the whole catback)
Old 02-22-2013, 03:11 AM   #217
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 3" tip from when I dumped my exhaust on my last truck I was thinking about using, when/if I do an aftermarket on my Tacoma. I don't want it loud, and definitely don't want it to sound ricey, just want a deeper tone. I've read that a resonated tip would help V6's to not sound ricey, can anyone confirm or prove this wrong? My tip is just a regular angled polished SS Magnaflow tip. And I'm leaning towards a Magnaflow 18" with the factory piping aside from the tip that is. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:20 PM   #218
MindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to behold
MindOVERMatter's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/_xMYTLlVHyI
Old 03-15-2013, 06:36 PM   #219
Chapman is on a distinguished road
Chapman's Tacoma Gallery
^which one is that?
Old 03-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #220
El TacoBender is on a distinguished road
Air Force: VM
Name: Manuel
El TacoBender's Tacoma Gallery
wana redo the exhaust. magnaflow catback or complete new headers down to pipes from like flowmaster or borla?