Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
Im listeninh
Old 06-02-2014, 02:55 PM   #242
shr133 will become famous soon enough
Army: 31C, 95B.
Name: Steve
shr133's Tacoma Gallery
Just put my magnaflow 6 x 18 round on brand new but sounds good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Th1czGxItE
Old 08-12-2014, 05:35 PM   #243
carolinataco is on a distinguished road
carolinataco's Tacoma Gallery
Loudness

DT long tube headers, URD Y-Pipe, Aero AR25 resonator, turned down just past the cab. Airaid intake(newest design), intake manifold spacer.
I will be adding an Aero AT2525XL soon.

http://youtu.be/uIUtZVJBabU

http://youtu.be/kuBb7EfAWeQ
Old 08-15-2014, 08:06 AM   #244
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm. Recently been wanting to upgrade the exhaust. Leaning towards the flowmaster series 40 or series 50 with a dual tip exit out the rear.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:46 PM   #245
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So I have decided on the flowmaster series 50 delta flow muffler. If I want dual tips out the rear, should I get a single in single out muffler and let the shop fab up the pipes to go to the rear tips, or should I get a single in dual out muffler, so they just have to weld pipes to the muffler?
Old 08-15-2014, 07:58 PM   #246
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaPrime View Post
So I have decided on the flowmaster series 50 delta flow muffler. If I want dual tips out the rear, should I get a single in single out muffler and let the shop fab up the pipes to go to the rear tips, or should I get a single in dual out muffler, so they just have to weld pipes to the muffler?
Single in, single out then dump it over the rear axle.
Old 08-16-2014, 04:43 AM   #247
Ricks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MWSS 171, 374,
Name: Rick
Ricks2013's Tacoma Gallery
Should have my new Spintech 9000 on Tuesday. I'll post a video/sound clip after its installed. Cant wait!
Old 08-16-2014, 06:45 PM   #248
Cybertronian Tacoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
Single in, single out then dump it over the rear axle.
I want tips coming out the back though.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:51 AM   #249
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaPrime View Post
I want tips coming out the back though.
If you want the look then the shop could do either. It's going to cost you though. Turn down after the axle is a lot cheaper and will sound about the same. Not too mention it looks cleaner and no tailpipe to get bent or smashed if you offroad. Flowmaster sells a kit but it's pricey.

http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/?p=11768
Old 08-17-2014, 09:56 AM   #250
Cybertronian Tacoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
If you want the look then the shop could do either. It's going to cost you though. Turn down after the axle is a lot cheaper and will sound about the same. Not too mention it looks cleaner and no tailpipe to get bent or smashed if you offroad. Flowmaster sells a kit but it's pricey.

http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/?p=11768
yeah, I don't offroad my truck at all.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:39 AM   #251
Cybertronian Tacoma

Hmmm. I'm actually leaning towards the magnaflow catback system now. sounds alot nicer then the flowmaster in my opinion.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:57 AM   #253
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks2013 View Post
Should have my new Spintech 9000 on Tuesday. I'll post a video/sound clip after its installed. Cant wait!
I'd like to hear what it sounds like.
Spintech uses a unique design made up of perforated spirals. The 9000 is the most direct and uses just two.

Old 08-29-2014, 08:10 AM   #254
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucytacoma View Post
any thing for 4cyl the 2.7L ?? or any ideas
This is what a Magnaflow 22 inch oval muffler sounds like on my 2.7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2X9wPQE2Zw

And for comparison, this is a Flowmaster 50 Delta Flow I'm running now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMv-imsBZLI

It's impossible to tell because the automatic sound level on the camera is compensating for the sound, but in real life, the Flowmaster is louder. I think it sounds way better than the Magnaflow. I dyno tested both mufflers and the Flowmaster produced more torque than the Magnaflow.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:29 PM   #255
NoMoreMrRiceGuy is on a distinguished road
Name: jonathan
NoMoreMrRiceGuy's Tacoma Gallery
who has straight pipes?
Old 10-18-2014, 12:46 PM   #256
TacoShell is on a distinguished road
Air Force: D.I.N.S.T.A.A.R
Name: Zach
TacoShell's Tacoma Gallery
Those Aero Turbine 2525 exhausts sound so good! Might just have to pick one up!