Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

sound clip compilation thread

Old 09-15-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
sound clip compilation thread

i figured with alot of people asking about different sound clips from different exhausts..............we could start a thread and maybe make it a sticky so everyone can add what they have so we will basically have a sound library. i'll start with my 2 clips..........

this is a flowmaster 40 series single in/dual out on the 4.0 v6 tacoma...

and this is the flowmaster 40 series single in/single out on the 4.0 v6 tacoma.....

both of these were with the airaid intake.......but you can get an idea of what it will sound like with just the exhaust.
come on everybody.......add what ya got!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
4.0 with jba headers, k&N intake, magnaflow cat back, pipe bomb y-pipe
Old 09-15-2008, 07:57 PM   #5
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Is it just me, or do all the other YouTube specific videos sound like crap? I've seen a good amount of ones in real life, then the same in YouTube videos - and they don't sound anything like they really do. (It doesn't seem to be that way with Photobucket videos.)
Old 09-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
For nearly every possible combination of exhaust setups, check out this thread on XRU.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ead.php?t=9540
Old 09-17-2008, 08:32 PM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
For nearly every possible combination of exhaust setups, check out this thread on XRU.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ead.php?t=9540
good post man....+1!!
Old 09-18-2008, 12:11 AM   #8
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
Is it just me, or do all the other YouTube specific videos sound like crap? I've seen a good amount of ones in real life, then the same in YouTube videos - and they don't sound anything like they really do. (It doesn't seem to be that way with Photobucket videos.)
I've noticed that also...although I haven't heard any in person - you can tell the quality of the vids are just - nasty.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:26 AM   #10
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Think I am preferring the Flowmaster 50's
Yeah, me too! I wanna hear the dual exits!
Here's one with rear exits/y pipe. Not necessarily the same as the side exits that flowmaster sells!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-H1Akvw1RQ

Wish I could find a straight up stock system w/ 50 series dual exits on a 05+ 4.0L.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:31 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Yeah, me too! I wanna hear the dual exits!
Here's one with rear exits/y pipe. Not necessarily the same as the side exits that flowmaster sells!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-H1Akvw1RQ

Wish I could find a straight up stock system w/ 50 series dual exits on a 05+ 4.0L.
janster....get a local shop to install a 50 series single in/dual out and pipes the way you want them...should be alot cheaper than an expensive catback system anyday.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:37 AM   #12
Old & Forgetful

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
janster....get a local shop to install a 50 series single in/dual out and pipes the way you want them...should be alot cheaper than an expensive catback system anyday.
I actually stopped by a local shop to ask about installing a 70 series with dual exits... and they quoted me $600+ (the only shop I'd trust to do it). I doubt the 50 series will be much cheaper. I'm guessing they just didn't wanna do the work or something....cuz they never even looked at my truck!
Old 09-18-2008, 07:39 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
I actually stopped by a local shop to ask about installing a 70 series with dual exits... and they quoted me $600+ (the only shop I'd trust to do it). I doubt the 50 series will be much cheaper. I'm guessing they just didn't wanna do the work or something....cuz they never even looked at my truck!
$600...................holy crap!!! i got the flow 40 and duals on my 06 installed everything for right at $300!!!! they must be real proud of their work!!

im gonna look and see if i can find a nice 50 series dual exhaust for ya!!
Old 10-12-2008, 06:01 PM   #19
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Who Dat Popcorn;203407]Jardine Catback 2008 2.7 I4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgSj5rgEuGk[/quote]

thats exactly what mine sounds like
Old 10-13-2008, 04:31 PM   #20

dynomax super turbo muffler on 3.4 v6 with deck plate mod