Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Aero Turbine 2525xl resonated muffler

Old 04-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #21
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post

I wish you had that at the Bud plant meet. I want to hear one of these soo bad. Whens the next meet???
Hopefully sometime soon!
Old 04-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #22
TheJDawg is on a distinguished road
TheJDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I'm anxious to hear your videos. I'm lookin into the 2525xl just worried about drone b/c I do drive quite a bit of highway miles.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:30 PM   #23
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
the drone is only bad between 43mph-53 mph, other than that, its more of a rumble, at 80mph, there is barely any drone because of the wind noise... eventually im going to dampen my rear wall and doors, for a better sounding everything
Old 04-12-2011, 08:36 AM   #24
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
^I thought about doing that as well. Using Dynamat in the rear cab and under the carpet just to quiet things up a bit, but still let everyone know I'm coming down the corner.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:29 PM   #25
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1999t View Post
i just got my aero2525xl and free 3.5" tip installed, DAMN! this truck sounds mean and loud as shit now, im a little worried about cops, but the resonated rumble combined with the tip really make it sound great, i will upload videos either this weekend or next, for consumption

yummmmmm...... videos.....

LOL you havent heard loud unless you have heard my buddys ford! I think with the little taco you be fine the cops dont care.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #26
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
Just had my stock muffler replaced with the 2525XL. I love it! It's quiet when coasting along, but when you get on it it comes alive! No rasp/ricey sounds to speak of really. The guy at Midas was impressed! Very pleased.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:55 AM   #27
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
I love my AT2525 (not resonated) especially now that it is broken in. No vids or sound clips from me, just believe me.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #28
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Man, great posts folks! I have been on the fence between resonated and non and now after reading these post, I've decided what will be best for me. Particularly like that it's relatively quiet at speeds around 80mph (30 minute commute at speed) and yet sounds great when "gettin' on it"!! This is my first truck and first muffler setup so I'm pretty pumped to get it welded in and hear it for the first time! Going with the 2525xl resonated.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:13 PM   #29
Person
theboy is on a distinguished road

theboy's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to bring back an old thread, but by chance anyone have any vids of their resonated mufflers?