LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Water For Fuel???

Old 09-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Water For Fuel???

what do you make of this?

http://www.water4fuel.cn/
Old 09-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
cool, i guess we all start learning how to drink gasoline....
Old 09-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #3
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
i have the book and plans that they try to sell you if you want it
Old 09-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
i have the book and plans that they try to sell you if you want it
have you tried them??
Old 09-19-2008, 05:40 PM   #5
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Also,
http://www.runsonwater.com/
if I had an older car I would try it
Old 09-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #6
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I had a guy try and sell it to me. I asked an engineer friend of mine and he said it's BS.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:03 PM   #7
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I had a guy try and sell it to me. I asked an engineer friend of mine and he said it's BS.
Funny,
A buddy of mine is an engineer and wants to try it
Old 09-19-2008, 09:32 PM   #8
ubermx5 is on a distinguished road
ubermx5's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ubermx5
If it was real Ford and Toyota would have cars on the road today using it.

It is 1000% bs...
Old 09-19-2008, 10:11 PM   #9
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubermx5 View Post
If it was real Ford and Toyota would have cars on the road today using it.

It is 1000% bs...
Agreed, if it was true the Military would be using it!
Old 09-20-2008, 11:20 AM   #10

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Agreed, if it was true the Military would be using it!
the military does use it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm5JhpWt4GQ
Old 09-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #11

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
have you tried them??
i have yet to try them on my tacoma but some have with positive results
Old 09-20-2008, 11:37 AM   #12
Lean Mean MPG Machine (best = 27)
pidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud of

Name: Stefan
pidro_el_pirata's Tacoma Gallery
The thing about these scams is that you can never get more energy than you put into the system. Yes, you can separate the hydrogen out of water and burn that. But it takes a lot of electrical energy, so you'd have to charge your battery back up somehow.

Driving the car wouldn't produce as much energy as you'd need to sustain the car's movement. That's why hybrids have a gas engine as well.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:29 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-20-2008, 06:17 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidro_el_pirata View Post
The thing about these scams is that you can never get more energy than you put into the system. Yes, you can separate the hydrogen out of water and burn that. But it takes a lot of electrical energy, so you'd have to charge your battery back up somehow.

Driving the car wouldn't produce as much energy as you'd need to sustain the car's movement. That's why hybrids have a gas engine as well.
Aren't you getting more energy out of gas then you are puting into it?
Old 09-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
Aren't you getting more energy out of gas then you are puting into it?
As a user, yes.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:39 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
It does?
Old 09-21-2008, 04:08 PM   #17

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It does?
i know they have in world war 2 for some tanks and airplanes. check out the BMW H7 and the Audi A2H2. i think mercedes is even working on a 24 cell HHO generator. one can only assume that there is some truth in HHO.

i am not championing HHO as an over unity system but i think with more refining and research we could definately have something closer to cheaper energy

worst case it doesn't work but you still get to claim the tax credit for owning a hybrid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQqov...eature=related