Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Anyone have an AFE exhaust?

Old 09-22-2008, 07:37 AM   #1
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have an AFE exhaust?

I know everyone loves their drop in filters, but does anyone have any experience with their cat back exhaust systems? Auto Parts Warehouse has the AFE Mach Force XP Cat Back Exhaust for $350 with free shipping. Seems like a good deal on a stainless steel exhaust to me. Here's the press release for it, claiming a 26hp boost over the long bed stock exhaust: http://www.off-road.com/dirtsports/N.../detail/492657

Maybe I'll be the guinea pig if nobody else has tried one of these.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:50 AM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Need a sound clip!!

How can they try to sell a new product without a sound clip? Or better yet - how can anyone dare order one without atleast hearing something....even if its a shitty sound clip... (laugh)
Old 12-12-2008, 07:21 AM   #4
Pre08 will become famous soon enough
Pre08's Tacoma Gallery
Any update on the sound?
Old 12-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #5
comajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura about
comajoe's Tacoma Gallery
got one on the way, only $222.00 for it. got it off amazon, they might have one or two left.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:22 AM   #6
moelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nice

moelov's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone recently tried one of these?
I am just beginning to do the research on exhaust. Looking for a performance exhaust with a suttle sound. Already checked out the usual names but just came across AFE. Sounds good on a BMW but have not found anything on a Tacoma.

Let me know.