Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Stiegemeier ported trd supercharger

Old 06-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #21
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
Better get him a ticket to wa then. Im amateur status.
Haha I'm just kidding man. Whatever you can get is great.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #23
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Either I was mistaken, or I just couldn't find that video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Ky...e_gdata_player
This was the first run after re-installing the blower. Trd s/c , ported, urd 2.825 pulley, dtlt, stock y, banks cat back. I have since installed urd 4x4 y, 18" magnaflow 3" 2nd muffler at the y/catback, and urd mk2 cat back dumped after axle.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #24
moneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoneyblind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
moneyblind's Tacoma Gallery
Torspd, outlaw, S7ICK, I cant escape you all....*runs*
Old 06-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #25
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
just want some in cab acceleration mostly and then maybe some drive bys at WOT. want to hear the whine
Old 06-04-2012, 12:25 AM   #28
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
sorry guys got into town much later than i anticipated. I have tomorrow off so ill work on a vid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
What size pulley did you go with? What tuner are you using?
i went with the urd 2.825 supergrip pulley, im not running an aftermarket tuner just running the trd reflash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Nice. I really wish I could buy yours. If no one picks it up by the time I have cash in had ready to buy mine, I will pick yours up. I know it has been treated well and though the mileage scares me a bit, I think it will last me for quite a while yet.
I would not hesitate for one second to pick up his setup if a) i didnt already have a s/c, b) his x-1 was compatible with my truck, there are plenty of reputable companies that could freshen up that s/c to a new like state.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
just want some in cab acceleration mostly and then maybe some drive bys at WOT. want to hear the whine
you got it will, mind you my vid will be nothing likr the quality of yours, my only recording device is a janky ass droid cam
Old 06-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #29

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
sorry guys my phones cam is fubar. this will have to do for now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgylMBE_CfA

this vid was shot within the first week of my complete exhaust being re-done.
my phone was placed in the cup holder so you cant get a real good feel for how it sounds. the first half was shot with the windows down. if you jump to the 4:00 mark i open it up a little from a stoplight, but it was wet out so couldnt really get into it. I put the windows up around the 5:30 mark and get a fairly decent accel around the 5:50.
I will try to get the misses to come out with me this weekend to get some recent footage with her iphone. The exhaust note has changed quite a bit since this video now that it has some miles on it.