Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Stiegemeier ported trd supercharger

Old 04-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Stiegemeier ported trd supercharger

i sent my blower out to these guys a few weeks ago and got it back tonight. In an attempt to install the urd supergrip pulley i broke the bolt off inside the drive shaft of the pulley. After two failed attempts to remove it i contacted these guys after reading about them on xru http://www.stiegemeier.com/index.html. had them port the blower, remove the broke bolt, and install my new pulley. Im gonna try to get it back together tomorrow but for now heres the pics...

Old 04-12-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
HB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to all
HB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
What did that run you $?
Old 04-12-2011, 11:23 PM   #3
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB Taco View Post
What did that run you $?
Right at 800 after services and ups round-trip
Old 04-14-2011, 07:54 PM   #4
reiss91 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
reiss91's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of performance gains can be expected from the porting?
Old 04-14-2011, 08:09 PM   #5

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by reiss91 View Post
What kind of performance gains can be expected from the porting?
They claim a 10-15% HP increase. I have the truck running just waiting to install my widebands and new fuel pump this weekend before a test drive.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:57 AM   #6
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Question Any updates?

Just wondering if you noticed any gains....

Laters....
Old 04-20-2011, 10:49 AM   #7

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Its hard to say what was gained from the port because I had the new pulley installed at the same time. But the truck definitely pulls much harder now. I'll post a video after this weekend I gotta get the walbro installed and my f/p and boost gauges.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:30 PM   #8
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
can u post a video now?
Old 05-31-2012, 01:44 PM   #9
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
can u post a video now?
x2
Old 05-31-2012, 04:13 PM   #10
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Damn outlaw, didn't know you had the port job done.....or if I did, I must've forgotten. Looking forward to that vid. Any changes in A/F post port? What's boost at and are you spraying meth or anything?
Old 05-31-2012, 05:41 PM   #12
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-01-2012, 06:30 AM   #14
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
What size pulley did you go with? What tuner are you using?
Old 06-03-2012, 08:50 AM   #15
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Just throwing this out there, butt his post is pretty old. Outlaw is currently parting out his pickup over on XRU.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:05 AM   #16
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Just throwing this out there, butt his post is pretty old. Outlaw is currently parting out his pickup over on XRU.
I sent him a pm and he said he would post a video soon
Old 06-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #17
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
I sent him a pm and he said he would post a video soon
Nice. I really wish I could buy yours. If no one picks it up by the time I have cash in had ready to buy mine, I will pick yours up. I know it has been treated well and though the mileage scares me a bit, I think it will last me for quite a while yet.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #18

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys im on vacation on the Oregon coast but will be home this evening. Ill get to all your questions once I get to a pc. What would you like as far as a vid? Idle? In cab? Drive by?
Old 06-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #19
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
Sorry guys im on vacation on the Oregon coast but will be home this evening. Ill get to all your questions once I get to a pc. What would you like as far as a vid? Idle? In cab? Drive by?
All of it. I want something Werty quality!!!
Old 06-03-2012, 09:43 AM   #20

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
All of it. I want something Werty quality!!!
Better get him a ticket to wa then. Im amateur status.