1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wide Band O2 Gauge Wiring

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by novanut21, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Apr 27, 2011 at 5:06 AM
    novanut21

novanut21 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    North Central,WV
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD SPORT
    AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat-back, TRD S/C, TRD Quickshifter, URD Fuel Pump Kit, Wet Okoles Front&Rear, WeatherTech Mats, Sockmonkey Decals, Satoshi grille, JBA "shorty" headers, URD Y-Pipe, TTC Oil Catch Can, Lotek Dual Apillar gauge pod w/ Autometer Phantom II AFR & Vac/Boost, URD Pulley, HID Retrofit.
    I just bought a wide band O2 gauge from autometer in the phantom II series. Its a full electric sweep gauge. And I was wondering if anyone has put one in there truck and how hard it is to wire it up and get it working. I assume its just simple wiring for power for the gauge and lighting and the o2 sensor will replace my downstream sensor after the cats correct? It will be going in my apillar dual gauge pod along with my phantom II boost gauge.

[​IMG]

2. Apr 29, 2011 at 2:02 PM
    novanut21

novanut21 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    North Central,WV
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD SPORT
    AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat-back, TRD S/C, TRD Quickshifter, URD Fuel Pump Kit, Wet Okoles Front&Rear, WeatherTech Mats, Sockmonkey Decals, Satoshi grille, JBA "shorty" headers, URD Y-Pipe, TTC Oil Catch Can, Lotek Dual Apillar gauge pod w/ Autometer Phantom II AFR & Vac/Boost, URD Pulley, HID Retrofit.
    Nobody running a wide band O2 gauge with there forced induction setup?

Products Discussed in

To Top