Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

NST Crank Pulley now out

Old 09-30-2008, 02:40 PM   #1
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
NST Crank Pulley now out

nonstoptuning pulley was finally released and read some reviews on it over at xru. so far their noticing a bit of acceleration through the rpm is quicker and stronger through gears 1 and 2. u can read it here http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...t=18434&page=3

anyone else got any reviews on this?
Old 09-30-2008, 03:11 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner

BUMP...Looks like a good product...
Lets hear some reviews...
Old 10-01-2008, 02:10 PM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know if a lighter crank pulley is safe for a daily driver truck?? to me it sounds like since its the same size it will be a good investment, but i dont think in the long run if u want ur engine to last as long its not a good idea. am i wrong?

whats ur guys thoughts??
Old 10-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #4
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
does anyone know if a lighter crank pulley is safe for a daily driver truck?? to me it sounds like since its the same size it will be a good investment, but i dont think in the long run if u want ur engine to last as long its not a good idea. am i wrong?

whats ur guys thoughts??
Bump....

I want this also, but scared of what the long term effects would be on a 4X4. Will I loose too much torque, and will my Taco be hurting; running my heavy DC-1's?

Love accelerative increase, but dont want to overkill my low end needs. Which by the way are rare, LOL...
Old 10-12-2008, 08:18 PM   #5
Sittinsic.com
Shanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud of

Shanes56's Tacoma Gallery
The lighter crank pulley is just fine for a daily driver, the affects of the NST Lite Crank pulley are simply increased throttle response and reduction in rotation mass that the engine must turn. Since the 4.0 1gr is internally balanced there is no issue with vibration reducing the life of the engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post

whats ur guys thoughts??
Old 10-13-2008, 04:28 PM   #6
Sittinsic.com
Shanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud of

Shanes56's Tacoma Gallery
For More information and a GB refer to this thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...pulley-gb.html