Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Brake booster?

Old 05-07-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Brake booster?

I know it's been covered, I know other threads have made it clear where it is, I have searched. I just want to be quadruple fucking positive that this is the break booster line before I seafoam my truck. Thank y'all in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Brake booster?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1304821081.331889.jpg  
Old 05-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Yes. You can follow it to the engine if you like. Just make sure you don't pour it into the actual brake booster.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #3
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the quick responses. So just a cleaned out cup or something with 1/3 of the can in there?
Old 05-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #4

Thanks man. I was really nervous about killing it and the whole brake booster line but it was much easier than I thought. It already started spewing shit and I havent run it around the block yet.