LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

08 Regular cab exhaust options

Old 05-17-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
08 Regular cab exhaust options

As the title says, Im looking to upgrade my exhaust on my 08 regular cab 4x4. I dont think I need a full system but Im not sure what I should be looking for. I dont know what type of muffler I should be looking for either.

All info appreciated.

Thank you all
Old 07-03-2011, 04:56 AM   #4
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
i cut out the factory muffler and had a flowmaster 40 series installed with 2 1/2 inch pipes with a single outlet straight back.

then i put on a snorkel and it sounds even better! big change in higher rpm sound and performance. so basically if you decide on a more free flowing exhaust you should think about a snorkel or a cai of some type to complete the package then a reflash of the computer to make sure your engine is in tune.

my exhaust has a unique sound at higher rpm's , but at idle it sounds like a v8 its great since i opened up the intake a bit. i hope this helps out some.

Products Discussed in this Thread