Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

TRD COLD AIR INTAKE

Old 05-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
JJF2II is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
JJF2II's Tacoma Gallery
TRD COLD AIR INTAKE

Is this really worth the money? what does it offer me? More pulling power , horse power , etc....
Old 05-19-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...e-intakes.html
Old 05-19-2011, 09:29 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Nope. I got mine because it was cheap and I had plans for a supercharger.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:31 AM   #5
JJF2II is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
JJF2II's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys
Old 05-19-2011, 11:03 PM   #6
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
not worth it. you're only paying for sound. i just make the noises in my head, its free!!
Old 05-30-2011, 09:28 PM   #7
ottomastiff will become famous soon enough
ottomastiff's Tacoma Gallery
808matt

I was looking at the forums, but them stopped at your sig... i think i spent about 6 minutes hypnotized by it.

@@
Old 05-30-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
I found my truck a wee bit more responsive after I got my CAI. I enjoy my (possibly hypothetical) hp gains.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:53 PM   #9
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomastiff View Post
808matt

I was looking at the forums, but them stopped at your sig... i think i spent about 6 minutes hypnotized by it.

@@
x2, something tells me chris hansen will be stopping by my place now, lol
Old 05-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #10
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
I like my intake. Sounds mean!!! I been wheeling in the desert at 110 degrees with no overheating. Everyone has there own opinions. I like it so I got it. Cold air or not, it makes your trucks sound that much better. And If you go on AFe's website. there is a video of a dyno before and after. It does add power, not noticable though.

but you cant believe everything people make for a sales pitch

Do what you want.

opinions are like assholes, everyone has one