Old 05-22-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
cyuhlater is on a distinguished road
Name: Bob
cyuhlater's Tacoma Gallery
Deck plate mod

Is nice!
Old 05-22-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery

jk Its the best cheap mod out there IMO.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:10 PM   #4
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
but OP have a 2nd Gen .....
Old 05-22-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting........ can you do the deckplate mod to a 2nd gen??? I thought it was a 1st gen thing.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:12 PM   #6
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
but OP have a 2nd Gen .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Interesting........ can you do the deckplate mod to a 2nd gen??? I thought it was a 1st gen thing.
didn't notice this

Old 05-22-2011, 10:12 PM   #7
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
I remember when I was really young in TW years, whipper told me is was not effective on second gens
Old 05-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Haha! It is only a first gen thing. Op you just made yourself a hot air intake. Less power FTW!
Old 05-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I remember when I was really young in TW years, whipper told me is was not effective on second gens
It isn't. You just suck in a bunch of hot air.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:14 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Haha! It is only a second gen thing. Op you just made yourself a hot air intake. Less power FTW!
Hahahahaha I thought so, second gen is sealed behind the headlight, no fresh air over there
Old 05-22-2011, 10:14 PM   #11
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
lol. oopsies OP...
Old 05-22-2011, 10:15 PM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Hahahahaha I thought so, second gen is sealed behind the headlight, no fresh air over there
Damn. I meant first gen.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:19 PM   #13

Quote:
Damn. I meant first gen.
I know, i figured I'd let you have that mind fart, i wasn't gonna call you one it :P
Old 05-22-2011, 10:20 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
I know, i figured I'd let you have that mind fart, i wasn't gonna call you one it :P
So let one slip every 100 I screw up on. Lol.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:26 PM   #15

Quote:
So let one slip every 100 I screw up on. Lol.
hahaha, hey man, check out the garage for my first car