Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

What cat back do you recommend?

Old 06-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #21
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
id want mine to meow/purr
Old 06-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #22
MadTaco has a spectacular aura aboutMadTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bill
MadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished install of Flowmaster American Thunder CAT back system. Has Series 50 Delta Flow muffler. Quieter than I thought it would be, seems about the same as TRD Sport stock exhaust with a little more rumble at low end and during acceleration. I believe a series 40 would sound good. Kit required a little bending of clamping brackets to adjust for similar positions of tips, other than that easy install.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #23
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
I'm diggin the hello kitty

Why do people post videos of their exhaust or sound system? Videos do no justice of the actual sound in person..
Old 06-14-2011, 10:43 AM   #24
Rowski is on a distinguished road
Name: Martin
Rowski's Tacoma Gallery
in my experience, the only time to ever buy a full exhaust system is if its going on a high output motor. you're probably better off going to a good muffler shop and having them fabricate one. i have a 3 inch mandrel bent exhaust kit on my car, but its because its turbocharged and needs all the flow it can get. i plan on taking the tacoma to a muffler shop and letting them take care of it for much less because its not going to make a big difference.