Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

New gas saver

Old 06-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
New gas saver

This just aired last night on the local news. Think we could get a group buy going??? Who's in???

http://www.thevipercell.com/newindex.php
Old 06-07-2011, 05:10 PM   #2
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
hmm...apparently a sheriff dept paid over 16,000 to outfit their cars with this...not sure if i'd dish out 250 for it though
Old 06-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I bought 14. So with those 14, 23 intake Tornadoes, 30 sets of fuel rear earth magnets(for more power), 5 ebay chips, 7 throttle body spacers, and fuel tablets I should be getting about.....hmmm carry the 2.......about 1000 mpg city and 2000 mpg highway. Also I should be making about 900 horsepower.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #5
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He really convinced me when he wouldn't say what's inside of it. Dumba$$.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I bought 14. So with those 14, 23 intake Tornadoes, 30 sets of fuel rear earth magnets(for more power), 5 ebay chips, 7 throttle body spacers, and fuel tablets I should be getting about.....hmmm carry the 2.......about 1000 mpg city and 2000 mpg highway. Also I should be making about 900 horsepower.
Yeah, and just think how much more you'd get if you had the hood scoop.