Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Dyno?!

Old 10-11-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Dyno?!

Anybody here, stock or not, had their trucks dyno'd yet? What kind of power are we putting down with mods, ect.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Anybody here, stock or not, had their trucks dyno'd yet? What kind of power are we putting down with mods, ect.
Dyno results will very from location to location. Ambient air psi, and air temps afect the dyno readings, and dynos vary from each other as well.
FWIW, the run I did stock was 208. 4x4's are going to be a bit less due to the addition of a transfer case. Elevation is 1080' and the temp was around 90*. You may have a higher number being closer to sea level, and less temp.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:05 PM   #3
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
Dyno'ed mine a month or so ago. I put down 133/155 hp/tq at 5500 ft and 87 degrees. Only 'power mods' are AFE drop-in and secondary filter delete. The thread is here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...d-my-taco.html
Old 10-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #4
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
241hp with intake, header, maf cal, exhaust.

at HP Performance in Orange Park.