Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Anyone have this exhaust??

Old 07-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have this exhaust??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Magna...Q5fAccessories
Old 09-04-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
Under Construction...
Blewter is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
Blewter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
I just ordered it from Amazon for around $300, shipped. Should be here next week, and I'll hopefully have it installed within the week.
I'll let you know how it sounds, but I hear it's pretty loud. Of course I read this after ordering it....
Also, after ordering it from Amazon, I found it here for $180c:

http://discountperformanceexhaust.co...5-p-20080.html

But the thing with this site is that once I put the exhaust in my "cart" and set up an account, it wouldn't move past this shipping details page. Therefore I have no idea how much it costs to ship or if you can even order from them.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:33 AM   #3
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewter View Post
I just ordered it from Amazon for around $300, shipped. Should be here next week, and I'll hopefully have it installed within the week.
I'll let you know how it sounds, but I hear it's pretty loud. Of course I read this after ordering it....
Also, after ordering it from Amazon, I found it here for $180c:

http://discountperformanceexhaust.co...5-p-20080.html

But the thing with this site is that once I put the exhaust in my "cart" and set up an account, it wouldn't move past this shipping details page. Therefore I have no idea how much it costs to ship or if you can even order from them.
wow, i'd return it if i'd found one for half price!
Old 09-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #4
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same thing except i just orded the muffler and had it turned into a custom catback system. Just gonna say it is too loud if you are over the age of 25 and for the first month you are gonna get nasty looks cause it sounds like a honda ricer lol. I have mine burned in now pretty much and i love it. you can make it quiet if you dont romp on it but when you do you wont here yourself think lol. idk about the turn down tho mine dosn't drone on the highway but that might make it do that.